- Adding content to the teaching philosophy and lectures area on the classroom page, adding the podcasts and Flash animation to the active ideas page (I had some difficulty figuring out how to embed a Flash player in the site itself, but that's the plan plus I need to still create this content)
- I'd like to add a feedback form to the "contact me" page, but didn't know immediately how to have my site send the form via CGI
- I'd also like to keep working on the design portfolio page - it doesn't come together as well as the illustration page does. But I am really pleased with the illustration page - click on the small icons for a full view of the image.
- Also non-Mac users be warned, I've tested this on Firefox, Safari and Opera but have not yet had a chance to browse it on Internet Explorer or other Windows based browsers so there are likely some issues with spacing and placement - according to my mom, the home page logo crowds the paragraph immediately above it which it does not do on browsers on which I've tested it. I will take a look at it on some other browsers when on campus and get it working on all these platforms. If you're on the site and things seem willy nilly or unstructured in their placement, I'd appreciate knowing so I can hone in on these and fix them.
March 2, 2009
My First Website
Well, here it is. The first website I've ever created. I used Dreamweaver for the entire site and while I'm pleased with where it's currently at, there are some things that still need to be added to it and amended. These include:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monica,
ReplyDeleteYour website is fantastic. It is professional, but not stade. It is creative and expressive.