In preparation for tonight's class, I am uploading some screen captures of several of my website pages. I have not yet uploaded these to my remote site due to some difficulties I'm having - hence displaying them here on my blog. Here is my index page with my major links:
This next one is a secondary page that would link off of the first page. You can see how the embedded menus expand down to list additional menu selections (as seen in the podcast link).
And this third page is another example of a secondary page - here one of the portfolio pages. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the thumbnails displayed in this manner of have the portfolio links open a new page that displays the thumbnails. The way I currently have it doesn't leave much room for the visual thumbnails.

Sorry, everyone, that I don't have something interactive out there yet that you can explore and play around with. Hopefully soon.
Your initial design looks great. The menus are a really nice idea.
ReplyDeleteWow--that's a beautiful design. (Wasn't I just reading you saying that you weren't that skilled in code over on Carie's blog? Wow.) I'm looking forward to seeing a version I can play around with!
ReplyDeleteI like the notion of "active ideas," by the way That just plain sounds intriguing.